So far, we have discussed a lot of ways of taking CBD. Sublingual oils are the most popular option. Unflavored CBD oils can taste like they contain a lot of hemp. Some people find this flavor overwhelming and unpleasant, though others enjoy it.
Of course, there are various ways to mask the unpleasant taste as well; however, using CBD oil in food may be the best option. This will essentially eliminate the strange taste and cumbersome dosage techniques, turning your CBD experience into a culinary sensation.
In this blog, we included four of the best CBD recipes that will leave you speechless. Some of the recipes are vegetarian or vegan friendly, so there really is something for everyone.
Cooking with CBD oil doesn’t always require a lot, and as you experiment with CBD recipes, feel free to adjust accordingly.
Mexican cuisine is famous for its delicious and flavorful salad condiments, but guacamole is the undisputed master of all dips used with side and main dishes. This is one of the best CBD oil recipes. The main ingredients in the recipe, avocados, are high in fat, making them a perfect option for infusing with CBD oil. Additionally, it is worth mentioning that it’s gluten-free and vegan-friendly.
So, What Do We Need?
- 3 peeled and halved average avocados
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- half teaspoon kosher salt
- half teaspoon ground cumin
- quarter teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- one half finely diced onion
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 garlic
- fresh cilantro leaves
- jalapeno pepper
- and of course, full-spectrum CBD oil
How to Make the Guacamole
- Mash the avocados in a mortar or bowl with a fork.
- Add salt, cumin, garlic, cayenne pepper, cilantro, and onion to a pot. Add tomatoes and jalapeno, and other ingredients. Last but not least, add CBD oil. Stir mixture before enjoying.
- Cover the guacamole and place it in a room-temperature environment for two hours.
Carrot Cake – Overnight Oats
If you are looking for a nutritious breakfast that doesn’t require much work and heat-hazardous cooking, then try some overnight oats. You can make overnight oats with the simple steps of soaking oatmeal in a liquid. It tastes delicious either way; you can eat it hot or cold.
If you want to add some flavor to your porridge, try this CBD-infused recipe overnight oats that taste just like carrot cake.
What Do We Need?
- a couple of carrots
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- quarter tsp allspice
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 3 tsp raisins
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tsp maple syrup
- 1 and a quarter cup milk
- and finally, CBD oil
How to Make the Carrot Cake – Overnight Oats
- Add the rolled oats, carrot, cinnamon, allspice, chia seeds, and raisins to a bowl and mix together.
- Add a tiny amount of vanilla extract, maple syrup, milk, and CBD oil. Mix well again.
- Leave in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours.
CBD Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
Here’s a recipe for classic cookies using CBD-infused coconut oil instead of straight CBD oil.
Additionally, all of the ingredients in this recipe are gluten-free because it calls for grain-free flour.
The almond butter is not only a great flavor carrier for these cookies, but it also brings this recipe to the Paleo table with its dark chocolate.
What Do We Need?
- Half a cup almond butter
- Half a cup coconut sugar
- 90mL CBD coconut oil
- One full cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon coconut flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla bean paste
- A large egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Three-quarter cup dark chocolate
How to Make CBD Paleo Chocolate Chip Cookie Bars
- Preheat your oven to 180 ˚C.
- Place a sheet of parchment paper on a foil-lined, nonstick 8×8 baking pan. Spray with cooking spray if it does not stick to the baking dish when you pull the parchment paper tight.
- Stir the ingredients in a large bowl.
- Bake for approximately 25 minutes.
How to Make Cannabis Tea for Pain Relief?
CBD recipes for edibles are delicious treats, but this CBD tea is so easy to make that you’ll wonder why you ever used other recipes.
One of the best parts of this CBD tea is the ability to personalize your taste by switching up which kind of tea bags you use. This helps keep the effects from becoming too stale or regular and keeps things enjoyable.
What Do We Need
- 1 tsp of CBD oil
- A tea bag
- Boiling water
- Flavor additives (optional)
How to Make Cannabis Tea
- If you want to grind a bud, place it in the center of a teabag before boiling water so that it can steep.
- Boil a pot of water.
- Place the CBD oil in a mug of hot water and then add a teabag.
- If you used a tea bag, then stir gently before adding sugar or milk.
- Gently remove the teabag from the mug, and smoothly press to release your favorite smells.
In this article, we’ve explored the different examples of CBD recipes. The increasing popularity of CBD oil has caused a flurry of new methods to come out on the internet. If you are looking for some unique ways to add this healthy ingredient to your diet, take a look at these great CBD recipes we found online! You can use it in savory dishes like chicken soup or salted caramel sauce and sweet desserts like chocolate mousse. There is no shortage of CBD edibles recipes that will help make cooking more fun while also boosting our health with this natural product.
CBD recipes are the perfect way to combine a healthy diet with wellness. There’s no need for you or your family to live on bland food just because they want to maintain good health. We know you are curious about how this healthy option could benefit your life, too—so check out our blogs for more information on the various ways you can use CBD.
In the end, we hope you found our blog helpful and will consider including some of these recipes in your future food-related endeavors!